Thursday, May 29, 2008

I love my family!

Today was a great day! It was just an ordinary day, but we got to spend time as a family. Its amazing how a few weeks of craziness can really put things in a whole new perspective. We used to take for granted all of the time we get to spend together, but now each moment is cherished. Before a day with the family would tend to make me crazy, but now I live for each happy moment and big smile from both of my boys and at the end of a day together I smile and thank God for the time he has given us together. I know I will forever be changed by Carter's diagnosis and hope all the lessons I learned will stay with me forever. Today we got birthday pictures taken and then went to Chuck E. Cheese. I was dreading Chuck E. Cheese, but it was so much fun!!! Obviously Evan loved it, and I truly enjoy making him happy!
I will show you a few pictures from today, but you will have to check back for just Carter pictures. I will post those on his birthday. I have big plans for a birthday post (next Thursday) so be sure to check back. I'm sure it will be emotional so bring tissues! I can not believe he is 1 already and at the same time I can't believe he has only been here for 1 year.

Aren't we cute?



Brothers

Favorite of my big boy!!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. The year has flown. It seems like yesterday we were having your shower. You've a great looking family. May God continue to bless. We pray for you all each day. We love you,
Larry & Joy

Anonymous said...

I don't know you personally, I learned about your family from the Bayless family. I just wanted to let you know that I continue to check Carter's Blog everyday and pray for him and your family everytime I pray for Granton and his family. Just wanted to let you know that people are still thinking of you and still praying for your baby, both your boys are very handsom little guys and I enjoyed the happy pictures.
Gob Bless,
A praying Bolivar family

Anonymous said...

I finally remembered to look at the pics. The boys look adorable (you and Mike look pretty good too!)! What a blessing you all are.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina & family it is so good to know you are home with your boys. And the pictures are so Precious wow Carter is almost 1 what an exciting time you all will have in sharing his Birthday together.
Our God is an Aewsome God and we all know how important our Prayers are. I will keep Carter & You & your family in my Prayer Box.
In His Holy Name
Sherry Mayer FBC

Rev. Spike said...

Beautiful pictures!

jenny said...

Hey Ryan family- I am so glad things are going better for you. I can't believe Carter is almost a year old I remember when I first met him he was around 3 months old. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and miss seeing you guys. my email is girlchristian04@hotmail.com you can email me anytime. Take care,
"adopted daughter" Jenny Elliott

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

The Franciscos