Monday, May 5, 2008

11 months old!

I can not believe Carter is 11 months old today. He sure has put us through a lot in the past 11 months but we wouldn't trade our time with him for anything in the world. We are getting ready to go back to the hospital, my emotions are going crazy today. The closer we get to knowing answers, the more scared I get. I know I have written about being scared and nervous, but I want you all to know we do have faith in our great God, but a parent can never be ready for something like this. Pray for our nerves and that we do not let the enemy steal anything from us. We know the Lord will take care of our precious son. Also pray for Evan, it broke my heart to talk to him this morning and listen to him tell me he wanted to go home. He is having a blast with my aunt, but he really misses his mom and dad. We really miss him too.
I will update more as soon as I can.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, Gina, Evan & Carter ~
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CARTER on your 11 month birthday.
Just want you to know how much I am thinking of you at this time. I know that you are going through a trying time, but our great God is watching over you all and you're all in His hands. He is in control and only He knows the outcome of all of this and the "why's" of why it is happing to little Carter.
Also know that Evan is missing his mom & dad, and his baby brother as well, but also know he is having fun at his Aunt Cindy's.
Remember how much I love you all and am praying not worrying. I remember what Mike told me Friday morning...."If you are praying you are not worrying, but if you are worring you are not praying!" So I am doing a lot of praying and not a bit of worrying.
I will be waiting for your update or your phone call of the results of the next couple of day.
I love you all so very much,
G-ma NOLA

rosie said...

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL. CARTER WILL DO JUST FINE,JUST BELIEVE IN GOD, YES I KNOW HOSPITALS AND SURGEYS ARE NO FUN AS I IN THERE MYSELF, FOR MY LEG,GOD HAS ME HERE, AND GOD WILL KEEP CARTER HERE. I LOVE YOU ALL ROSIE

Simply Stork said...

I am praying for this little guy...

~simply stork~

mstepp said...

Just wanted to let you know the Stepp family is praying for Carter. He has such a sweet smile & personality - I know he will be a favorite with the doctors and nurses! St. Louis has great doctors - he is in good hands and in God's loving care.
I am so glad you have family there for support and to watch Evan during this tough time since all of your friends from Bolivar can't be there!

Please let me know if I can help in any way or if Francis needs anything while you are away.

Blessings,
Kathy Stepp 326-7118 or
home@mark-it-systems.com